i wish i had a window seat with lots of pillows that i could sit in and drink tea and read books in and watch the rain in and i just really love window seats
My parents say that they would be proud of me even if I got straight B’s as my final grades, but I am the one who wouldn’t accept that as being good enough. It’s weird because usually people’s parents are the ones who put pressure on them to get good grades but I’m the one who puts pressure on myself because I know i’m smart and I know I can do better than what I do. Sometimes I’m lazy and procrastinate but when I actually make an effort, a B just won’t cut it for me. Now I’m nervous about finals because many of them will either break me or make me.
So I have this theory that Leonardo DiCaprio just watches the Victoria’s Secret talent show every year looking for some new blonde and is like “Yeup. I got dis, I’m Leo-fucking-DiCaprio”, they date for a few months and he’s all “eh can’t commit. Always next year” and does the process all over again… just cause he’s Leo-fucking-DiCaprio.
Actual text conversation
- *Best friend, Lindsay, sends me picture of the iconic "THE" that spongebob wrote when he had to write his "what not to do at a stoplight essay*
- Lindsay: This is exactly how I feel when I don't know how to start essays.
- Me: I feel that, too. I also hate when my pencil becomes magical and creates a twin and it tries to erase me.
- Lindsay: Omg that's the worst.. and then you gotta find a book to enclose him in...
- Me: Right.. Like Tom Riddle.. Good thing I've got a poisonous basilisk fang at the ready!
- Lindsay: How the tits did you manage to get that without looking the serpent in the eye!! Sword of Gryffindor perhaps?
- Me: Yeah, well actually I had a magic pencil and erased his eyes...The PENcil is mightier than the sword.
- Yeah, this really happened.